Tuesday, September 8, 2009

You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating.

Marah Johnson is a friend of mine on Facebook. I absolutely LOVE her work and have always admired her. She is one cool chick, with a funky, kind of dark, but feminine style. She posted recently on her Facebook a Twilight inspired class she planned to teach. Last night she posted the details of her class, contents of her Twilight album kit, the price, and her PayPal address for all those who wanted to purchase the kit (and couldn't make her class...which is in Cali). She gave first "dibs" to all her Facebook freinds which I think is pretty awesome. She posted the class today on her blog after hearing from everyone who wanted the kits on FB last night. I was one of those people. I couldn't resist. I've been very good lately. I haven't bought one kit, not from Label Tulip, Studio Calico, Bad Girls, nada, for at least 6-7 months. And considering the idea, style, and look of the kit is centered around one of my favorite books, I decided I had to have it. She will be shipping out the first batch this Friday. I hope mine is in there!




1 comment: