Monday, September 21, 2009

Random thoughts for the day.

I spent my "weekend" reading articles and writing. Welcome to the world of graduate school, baby girl. 

I didn't understand an entire article I read. And it was nearly 30 pages. What was it about? Couldn't tell you. Not even the main idea. Turns out, we weren't supposed to really understand it. So said my professor who assigned it. What. A. Relief.

I missed a vital turn to get home tonight. And by the way, in New Jersey, you can't just make a U-turn. They are pretty much not allowed. And, the road I happened to be on was separated by concrete barricades. I came to a road that was familiar and I needed to make a left turn. A sign was posted, "no left turns." Fabulous. Well, with a little maneuvering I found my way home. 

I love that campus is only 10 minutes from my apartment.

I still missed the first half of the season premiere of House. The episode was so up my alley. It's a shame House was released at the end. I would have liked more episodes like the season premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment