Saturday, January 24, 2009

Project 365

After spending the weekend with my good friend Dee my interest and curiosity was peaked. She's been doing the Project 365. It's something I've heard a lot about and many of my fellow scrap buddies are doing it. Until now, I didn't think I was going to venture into the world of Project 365's. After seeing Dee's pictures and her kit, I decided I would give it a shot. Now, I don't have the album and the other materials because they're currently sold out, but they might get more in February. Here's hoping. I spent a few nights sorting through my pictures from the past 3 weeks and uploading pictures onto my computer. I had a picture for almost everyday leading up to the present day. I'm glad I'm doing this. It will be a challenge, but rewarding in the end. 

I started a blog to document the progress of my Project 365. It will also help me keep track of the days. 

http://my-threesixfive.blogspot.com/

Enjoy and show some love!

4 comments:

  1. I really am jealous. I'm lucky I can sit down once a freakin month to do a project. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I did 4 pages for your wedding album this weekend. Weeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH and they are to die for!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You spoil me with compliments, Dee! :)

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete