Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I heart Urban Outfitters.

...it's a great store. I love their clothes, although, I'm usually unable to afford them. Their home decor and kitschy items for the office, bathroom, kitchen, etc. are so unique and fun. While watching Damages and American Idol last night, I was browsing the internet, taking a break from Grad School research and came across several items I just love on their website.
Who doesn't need a toothbrush holder that looks like grass? I'm not sure how well it would go with my black and white, Damask shower curtain though.
Monogams are so in! I have a collection of A's started which I plan to display in a grouping on the wall. 

A little play on words...

I love this. Great if you're looking for some dramatic lighting. 

3 comments:

  1. Well I certainly must check this store out Amanda! I'm embrassed to admit that I have never heard of it....I am NOT a shopper.

    Can't wait to see you Saturday! Looks like we will have 12 at Marty's for the crop Sunday.

    Drive safely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OME! Did you see the Owls in a Tree Jewelry Stand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love Urban Outfitters.!! Just got some beautiful home décor stuff from there.

    ReplyDelete