Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas to me!

As promised, here are a few pictures of some things I was given for Christmas.  Santa was certainly good to me. :o) 



A beautiful Antonio Melani, plum handbag from my mom. I dream of a closet just for my purses one day.


My brother-in-law John and sister surprised me with a gift certificate (I'm very seldom surprised on Christmas morning) from White House, Black Market-- a truly fabulous store.


Dad calls this the "Death" perfume. I'm thinking it's because of the skulls all over the box!


I've been wanting a Clip It Up for the longest time. Now I can get organized, which I love to do.


Thanks Rachel for these adorable slippers-- I love anything with owls!

2 comments:

  1. All I wanted for Christmas was a cool pair of slippers but I see you got them insted! Looks like Santa was VERY GOOD to Amanda this year.

    Love Ya Scrappy
    JD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn girlfriend, you got some awesome gifts from Santa eh? Pay's off to be a good girl. Did you get your new car? Do tell . . . I want to hear ALL about it darling!

    ReplyDelete