Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hair God

I got my hair cut last week. It had gotten way too long- long for me, that is. I've pretty much kept my hair short since my drastic change from shoulder length to ear length back in high school, sophomore year. I love it and decided having my hair short worked best for me. Every once in awhile it starts to creep back towards my shoulders, but I nip that in the bud quick. Below is a picture of John and I (post haircut), or as I like to call him, a hair genius. He is truly amazing- a master cutter. Thanks to my sister, I have been going to John since I had long, blond hair and braces. I won't even think of a time when I will no longer be able to go to him to cut my hair. 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dahling! and the color is so vibrant!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always darling, I LOVE your hair! He truely does an amazing job!!! Should I ever loose Michael in South Tampa, I will hunt John down...LOL!!

    Can't wait for you to get here Sunday. I have a surprise for you......

    Love ya, me

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhhh I love your hair -- especially in this picture! The bangs are super cute! C'est magnifique!

    ReplyDelete