Monday, May 18, 2009

I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...

Since I will be back to living on my own in August, I've been thinking a lot about how I plan to decorate my new place (which I haven't found yet). I've already decided on color schemes. 

Kitchen: Black and white with red as an accent
Bedroom: Black and creme and burgundy as an accent
2nd bedroom (if at all possible/feasible): red, black, and white
Living room: Chocolate brown (and taupe) with aqua and white as my accents

I just purchased my coffee table at Pottery Barn. It's beautiful. I do not yet have a picture- it's not available online and it won't be assembled until I'm in my new place. It's basically a bench, kind of like this one: 

But instead, it's much wider and is dark espresso with only four legs. It's lovely. Now, I need a couch and end tables and a bed and, and, and....

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see photos of the new place! How are you finding one? Have you checked out Craigslist? There are lots of listings there.

    ReplyDelete