Thursday, October 15, 2009

My kitchen.

A few snapshots taken in my kitchen. Despite the fact that I don't spend too much time cooking, it doesn't lack style. It's black, white, and red. My dishes are all predominantly black and white (of course). Everything was brand new when I moved in. New refrigerator, dishwasher (although, not without problems), stove, microwave, cabinets, and countertops. I'm *still* getting used to using a gas stove. It's amazing how much quicker everything cooks/heats, or in my case, burns. I'm almost at the point where I'm not burning everything. I have managed to ruin a fantastic pan my mom got me though.




Salt and pepper shakers are from Anthropologie [LOVE]. Red vintage cash register is from an antique fair I went to in Dade City, Florida last year. Dade City is a tiny town, but has some great little antique/vintage stores. Lady bug is from Target, another favorite store of mine. You can never leave Target empty-handed.

2 comments:

  1. I love the mini register! Great idea to use the Quaker oats container too (Didn't the Quakers live in PA?). I agree....I cannot walk out of Target without making a purchase! It's simply not possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love that register. Actually, I love everything. You definitely got all the best from Mom.

    ReplyDelete