Sunday, August 30, 2009

Etsy love.

Etsy has such wonderful talent and creations. I can literally spend hours on that site. In honor of all the talented artists, creators, and collectors, some Etsy love. 

So "me."




These necklaces are absolutely gorgeous. Truly, a work of art. I wish I knew the technique involved in making the flowers. I can't afford these lovely creations.

Love worn and weathered vintage finds such as this. Especially in vibrant red.

I heart owls.

This would look great in my kitchen. All my dishes and mugs/glasses are black and white. And accents are red.

I may try and make something like this. Around the holidays. 

And in support of my dear friend, Christina, she has some beautiful jewelry and floral creations on Etsy. Here is her site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment