Monday, September 1, 2008

Bad Girls Rock!

So how excited am I?!  For those who know me, and are familiar with my scrapping style, you know I love my products, especially patterned paper and embellishments.  I'm all about keeping up with the trends and getting the latest and greatest.  I've recently discovered an amazing kit club called Bad Girls.  Let me tell you, their kits are absolutely fabulous. Like the market, their kits change and adapt to the changing products which become available to scrappers.  This became very apparent when I witnessed the BIG reveal, at 1 am (of course, I was up) this morning, of their September kits.  This month's kit and add-ons are very funky, edgy, and bright. Although, I could have easily bought 2 or 3 add-on kits, I was good, and purchased only the Main Kit  and can't wait to get it in the mail so I can start creating!  What I love most about their kits is they aren't your cookie cutter kits.  We've all seen them- kits that only include paper and products from the same line and are very matchy-matchy.  Instead, they incorporate things from several different manufactuers and even throw in a few "Bad Girls Exclusives" which they make specificially for the kits.  
Well, it's 2 am, and perhaps time to go to bed. Perhaps...

1 comment:

  1. Well it's nice to see that you finally updated your blog my dear!!!! I was getting ready to chew on you a little! Not really, I too sometimes do not update for days . . . depends on my mood. I will checkout the new company you found, sounds very intriging. Going to my first crop in over a year this weekend. Should be interesting to be back in that enviroment. Wish you were going to be there.........
    Love ya,
    Dee

    P.S. I LOVE your music!

    ReplyDelete