Saturday, August 23, 2008

My class is finally in the making...

I was in Orlando for the day today and stopped by one of my favorite scrapbooking stores, the Scrappy Boutique, on my way home.  That place is dangerous.  She had just put out several brand new lines, including the most anticipated (for me) Ambrosia and Eva lines.  The papers were stunning and I finally got to see the new Pink Paislee in person.  Bought those too.  The new AC Thickers are yummy. New fonts and glitter! I recently discovered a line called Glitz- keep your eye out for their fabulous rub-ons.  To. Die. For. I picked up these lil guys at Violettes earlier this summer....

Some of you may be excited to know, I picked up most of the materials for my class I'll be teaching in November at the MS Crop for Hope. There's just one thing Jackie and I have to work out before I start creating, otherwise, I will have to go in another direction for my class. Keep checking back for *glimpses* of the class project.  

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Can't wait to see your work posted and I'm glad you've finally decided to start submitting.
    btw, my 21 year old thinks you're hot!

    :J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rut ro . . . sounds like you have an admirer from a far! Go Jayne...

    Well Amanda dear I can only say bravo to you! Bravo for your honesty (as we already knew that it was really about rejection my dear) Everyone and I mean everyone is afraid of rejection! You are not alone in that arena.

    So what do we need to do to get in your class? ;)

    Adding you to my blog list now....

    See you soon.
    Love ya, Dee

    ReplyDelete