Sunday, September 14, 2008

Big News!

I just got word from Gerri-Anne that September and October's kits are in the mail.  I am officially a member of KnK's Design Team- weeeeeeeee! This month, I will be introduced as the Guest Designer for October and will begin my 6 months as a DT member starting in November. I am so appreciative for this opportunity and can't wait to start creating. I've never had to create pages with a pre-set supply list, but I am up for the challenge! 

In other news, I spent last night working on my prototype for the class I'm teaching at the MS Crop for Hope. It's really coming together. Stay tuned for some *hints.* I will say, the colors are very fitting for the time and month (which was just luck, as I knew right away what line of paper I planned to use before I knew what I was doing). I plan to show Jackie the finished project this week so we can start ordering the products I need.

Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS. I couldn't be more proud. You go girlie girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me??? Thia is AMAZING news! Squeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, well, little sister! Guess that hard work paid off after all!! Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. COngrats!!!!! and welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete