Saturday, September 27, 2008

Traces of autumn

Today was a good day.  Mom, dad, and I went to Dade City (my first time) to check out an antique fair.  I love antiques. I love things that are old, worn, weathered, eclectic, and unexpected. I found some treasures (will post pictures soon) for when I have a place of my own. I can't wait til that day comes.   Dade City is a great little town.  It really reminds me of Mount Dora which is a place I also enjoy visiting.  I look forward to returning during the coming months.  With the holidays coming up they have all kinds of exciting things planned. For me, one store really stood above the rest called, Old City Market. It was a great place with wonderful finds and friendly, welcoming ladies. Below are some pictures I took of their yummy decor which was saturated in oranges, pumpkins, and leaves- everything autumn and Halloween. Very cool. I'm eager to see how they decorate for the Christmas holidays!  



1 comment: