Thursday, October 20, 2011

Número Dos.

Everything you would ever want to know (and that I'm willing to share)
2nd installment of many
Confessions

- I don't cook. I am not any good at it. And I don't enjoy it.
- I love to watch Golden Girls. I've seen every episode at least 3 times.
- I used to dislike movie premieres, until recently. Now I love them- they're like mini movies!
- I eat cookie dough, even in spite of it not being good for you. Not a lot though. Usually a small square of the slice and bake on a given day.
- I sometimes let my dishes pile up in my sink.
- Every night, around 11 pm, my dog jumps up on the couch and sits about 3 inches from my face and just stares at me (she's saying, "bed time!"). I would be lying if I said it didn't creep me out a bit.
- Every day is a Dido, Frou Frou, and Zer0 7 sort-of-day.
- As an undergraduate, I drank Dr. Pepper everyday. One day, I decided to stop drinking soda altogether. Now, I almost never drink soda-- maybe once a month.
- I'm usually the opposite of a defensive driver...especially now that I live up north near one of the most populated cities in the country.

1 comment:

  1. Golden Girls ;) Dorothy's sarcasm is the best!
    "You'll have to excuse my mother. She suffered a slight stroke a few years ago which rendered her totally annoying."

    <3 cookie dough.

    #7 Absolutely!

    ReplyDelete