Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Things.

Everything you would ever want to know (and that I'm willing to share)
1st installment of many

- I'm old school and like Times New Roman font- it's pretty much all I ever use.
- When I was young (as in elementary school and earlier), I wanted to appear not as a follower and stereotypically "girly" so I always said my favorite color was blue when in reality, it was pink.
- If not for the Sun-In catastrophe in high school, I may still be blond today.
- I prefer shopping alone. I like to spend hours, or not, but want the freedom to chose my own pace. I feel odd when shopping with others (usually), unless it's my mother.
- I tried wearing heels to work the other day. I'm pretty sure I've worn heels 3 times since I moved up north, 2 years ago. I lasted 2 hours.
- I wish I was that person who got up half a hour early in the mornings to read the paper and drink a cup of coffee, but I'm not. I wake up with just enough time to get myself ready. I probably never will be that person.
- I look forward to the holiday season all year.
- I have no problem listening to Christmas music in October (gasp).
- I love to vacuum.
- I spend about 10 months of the year wanting (or enjoying) cold weather. I spend only about a month wanting hot weather. I was meant to be in the north.
- Still, I take driving in the rain any day over driving in the ice and snow.

2 comments:

  1. #4 and #6 definitely!! Love your blog, especially the post before this one :)!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete