Friday, August 26, 2011

Camo

...something missing from my blog during the past 2 years- my scrapbooking creations. My scrap projects have been few and far between. Since I moved from Florida and started graduate school, life got in the way and I haven't had the time to scrapbook. I did bring all my materials and supplies with me (I had high hopes), but it has been an impossibility. The only things I have been able to create have been gifts such as the one below. I made this for my brother-in-law. It's their chocolate lab, "Camo." I thought John might like a piece celebrating one of the loves of his life. I included all his nicknames for him too. It's one of my favorite pictures of Camo. I really like the way it turned out and the color combination compliments the sepia toned picture well.

Now that I have finished graduate school (yes!!), I will have more time to devote to one of my favorite things. It's such a great release for me. Very therapeutic.

[click on images for a larger view]



2 comments:

  1. So glad you are scrapbooking again! The page looks fabulous -- your work always amazes me. Camo is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete