Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Would you like a lemon with that?

I took a trip to Florida during the end of June to visit my family and friends. The trip was well overdue. My dear friend Christina and I took a short trip to Mt. Dora. She had never been, and I've been many times before. I enjoy visiting the small town and knew she would enjoy its quaintness. We had such a good time together- catching up, laughing, complaining about the heat...she and I are so alike. Our time together always goes by too fast, but I am thankful for it.


View outside our hotel








4 comments:

  1. You two are kindred spirits, and I love that you have one another! Beautiful in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you and Ashley 100%!! I'm so thankful that we were able to spend time together and even more thankful that we have each other! Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Yay!!! I was able to post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 you both!

    Yea Christina, you posted! (:

    ReplyDelete