Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day at the Beach

Took Gizzie to the beach for the first time during my visit to Florida. I learned that, like her mother, she is far from a beach girl. She is definitely not a water dog! She hated it and looked terrified anytime dad or I put her in the water. In fact, her favorite place? With my mom on the towel, under the umbrella, as far from the ocean as possible. But she did make some furry friends...

Play time with a Westie puppy!


Ash and I

Wet and sandy- looking a little rough.

Yes, that's Gizzie trying to get under my hat, where it's shaded. Sweet girl.

She would much rather watch all the other pups having fun in the water.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love!! She is such a wimp, but one with a big ole personality, just like her beautiful mama. Glad to see you are blogging again. Love it and you!

    ReplyDelete