Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Z Gallerie loves

I love Z Gallerie. It is one of my favorite home decor stores. Everything is always so striking and dramatic. Their product definitely makes a statement. I miss having one locally...
I know, a little weird. But I love to include the unexpected in design/decor. This would work great incorporated in one of my groupings in my bedroom or living room.
I'm in love with this light (oyster shells). I've wanted something like this for a long time.
A great end table and works well for small places, like my apartment.
April in Paris. This would go well in my bedroom. And it's not the ubiquitous black and white eiffel tower picture...it's unique.

2 comments:

  1. Love Z! I have some fun stuff from there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 it all esp. the sphere and "April in Paris". Also love their lanterns and the Naples bowl. Have, you seen the skull and crossbones ice cube tray? Hil-arious!

    ReplyDelete