Monday, June 15, 2009

Let's paint the town, we'll shut it down...

Tomorrow and Wednesday I'll be in St. Augustine with my good friend, Christina. She is the one good thing that came out of my short-lived job at Crafts and Stuff in Orlando (it went out of business). We became close after the store closed. It's funny how some things work out. We are so alike- it's staggering. Sometimes she thinks we share a brain. We have 4-hour lunches and "cupcake runs" and movie/dinner nights. It's a shame I'm in Brandon now, 100 miles away. Otherwise, we would see each other more often.

I love my time with her and I love St. Augustine (so much, that I considered attending Flagler College for my undergrad). I love small towns, but St. Augustine was a little too small for any kind of permanent residence. Alas, I still love visiting. There are some great antique stores and boutiques in St. Augustine...and I love any excuse to dine out. 

2 comments: