Wednesday, February 18, 2009

You and me and a bottle of wine.


My March class at Whim So Doodle is on the schedule. You can check it out, here. It's definitely something different. A spin on altered art. I made a spring wall/door hanging out of cardboard. Then, I took distressing to a whole new level, by ripping the top layer of cardboard off to expose the corrugated cardboard in places. I added several layers of paint and beads as well and used the wonderful Urban Prairie line by Basic Grey. I doubt I'll ever grow tired of Basic Grey, as each line is better than the last. 





1 comment:

  1. very cool layout, i love to peel the layer off, we did that when we took a class at RR with Margie from Making Memories about 2 years ago. Cool effect. I think that photo of you is adorable. Great job and congrats on the design team gig.

    ReplyDelete