Saturday, February 28, 2009

Even the man in the moon disappeared...

Tomorrow, I will be introduced on The Pretty Committee's blog as their Guest Designer for the month of March. I was so honored when I was asked to be there GD. It feels good to be recognized and appreciated for my passion and my art. I was asked to complete two separate challenges, one which will be posted today. The other, later in the month. 

I had SO much fun with this. It was fantastic working without any restrictions or supply lists- I was able to use whatever I wanted. I enjoyed working without limitations, given the chance to express my creativity and true style. PLEASE, go visit The Pretty Committee blog to see my, and many other talented women's work!

1 comment:

  1. OME Girl!! That's wonderful news! I am thrilled for you and SO excited that your fabulous artwork is being appreciated -- as it should!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete