Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gizzie

Be prepared to be inundated with puppy pictures.

That is, if I can get her to stay still for TWO seconds. And perhaps, if I can get her to stop charging me and the camera every time I try and take a picture...then, I might get at least one cute shot.

I've named her "Gizzie." I can't take credit for the name, as a friend thought of it. It started out as "Gizmo" and soon evolved into Gizzie. After what seemed like a year's wait, I picked my pup up from the breeder this evening. Much to my relief, the lil one slept the entire drive home. And that's over a 1.5 hour drive. She was such a good girl.

Today marks the day that nothing will ever be the same. Today marks the day that everything will change. My little Gizaboo.

Love her already.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to motherhood! Can't wait for pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! Give extra kisses to Gizzie from Aunt Christina! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Nikko used to charge the camera too! Try to catch her off-guard :)

    ReplyDelete