Wednesday, July 14, 2010

No Fourth of July has ever burned so brightly.

I was invited to spend this 4th of July with a dear friend of mine in her hometown in Maryland. It was a small town, with a lot of charm. I had the opportunity to meet her family and friends from high school. It was a relaxing 2 days- floating in the pool, Maryland crabs for lunch, a barbeque, fireworks show from the dock, Kahlua, ice cream from the corner store, and good laughs.


Me and Erika



Erika's wonderful mom and step dad.


One of her mom's pups- she has 3 daschunds.

I had NO idea eating crabs would be so much work. They were good, but I think I'll stick to snow crabs in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome weekend. Great pics, my favs are of the chair at sunset and the fireworks. It's hard to get a good firework pic! Good job. You are truly living life in the Northeast! Don't you love it?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love it! I was telling mom today, how I can't wait to move somewhere new after I get my Masters. Massachusetts, Chicago, Pennsylvania? I will forever be a Northerner (:

    ReplyDelete