Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Little girls don't know how to be sweet girls.

My work for the Pretty Committee's second challenge was posted today on their blog. Check it out. I absolutely love what the other design team members did with the challenge. Such great pages. And I *love* all the different shades of green! The challenge was to create a layout of a friend or family member you are lucky to have in your life. I did my page on my mother. I so love this picture of her. It was taken on her birthday a few years ago. Papers are Scenic Route. 



2 comments:

  1. You, my friend, are AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Amanda...as I am so sure that your Mom does too! She is such a beautiful woman and I am certain that she feels just as lucky to have such an amazing daughter! I love you!

    "Grams"

    ReplyDelete